- Are you living independently but would feel more secure knowing that there is someone you can turn to at short notice?
- Would you benefit from daily contact with a Warden?
- Perhaps, the reassurance that someone is on hand?
- Help with a trip to the doctors or to collect a prescription?
- Need an occasional lift to the shops or elsewhere locally?
… then the Village Warden Scheme is for you!
We are awaiting updated details. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact John Cowan.
John Cowan – 01223 870200
The Village Warden Scheme is supported by your Parish Councils.
The Trust operates the Harston & District Village Warden Scheme. Registered Charity No: 1088033
Registered Address: 23, Foxton Road, Barrington, Cambridge CB22 7RN
Chair: Mr John Cowan Treasurer: Mr Roger Clarke Secretary: Mr Lawford Howells